Rss Feed

Closing day

I thought I'd be anxious, or worried, or second-guessing whether this was the right decision.  After all, it's a major investment, I'm doing this alone, and there's no such thing as "job security" anymore.  But I haven't doubted this decision once, and today is not the day to start.  From the beginning this decision has been confirmed time and time again, I've had one "divine appointment" after another, and there isn't a single doubt in my mind that this is my time to buy this particular house. 

Now, my focus is on transforming this house into the home it's meant to be, not for me personally, but so it can be a place of peace, comfort, strength and inspiration to allow me to finally commit fully to the life work that God has planned for me.  I know that I will be hosting knitting ministries and other women's group meetings there.  I know that I will write there.  I know that I will share love, faith and fellowship there.  I'm ready to start this new journey. 

0 comments: