Rss Feed

4 Days and counting

The final walk-through was this evening.  I'm so excited that I can hardly stand it.  I found a few small things that still need to be taken care of, but the sellers have been so accommodating throughout the entire process that I'm sure these will be resolved before closing on Friday.

I've been so focused on the vision of my renovated kitchen, that I'd forgotten how much prep work I'm going to have to do before I can even start on the renovation.  Unlike the rest of the house, the kitchen wasn't cleaned and freshly re-painted.  The truth is, it's pretty grungy.  I'm not looking forward to the heavy-duty cleaning, but I realize that it's important preparation for the fun work to come.  And when it's all done, I'm sure I'll admit that it was well worth the effort.

0 comments: